Monday, May 23, 2011

ffffff, ffffffff Is this thing on??

Yep. I'm still here:) Can't believe it's been almost 2 months since I have officially "posted."  I tried one night not too long ago and blogger was down.  Go figure.  BUT the exciting thing is that there has been so much excitement and stirring in the Wells family, that I can hardly sit still enough to write a post.  Then, I really have a hard time focusing on which of the thousand things I want to blog on.  So thankful for that!!  God is so good, and He is so faithful.  He is exciting and fun.  He is healer.  He truly wants to awaken hearts to life.  So glad that He is all of those things even when I am not and when I am not feeling it.

So thankful that even though my last title was "Jobless" the joy and peace in our house has not decreased...in fact it has increased!!  Nope, no job yet but we are so thankful for this season that we are in.  It has been full of Him pouring out provision after provision for us.  Amazing.  Truly amazing. 

In my head is that simple little song...My God is so BIG, so STRONG, and so MIGHTY, there's NOTHING my God cannot do!!!  Seems so simple and so familiar that I often times miss the maginitude and complete truth in those words. 

That's all I've got for now.  Just a quick post to say I'm still here and we are still truckin' this crazy, wild, unknown, and undefined road with Him. No deep revelations, no perfectly put together words...just tons, and tons, and tons of gratitude for all the Lord has done and continues to do...and for His unfailing and patient love for me.
Maybe real soon I will be able to post some details on what the Wells family may be up to in the near future.  so.very.awesome.  Please keep praying for us.  We need every one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment